Week 32 / Activity 8 - A Change for the Better.

Activity 8: Key change in my professional practice

We are tasked to: 
Create a reflective journal entry in which you reflect on your personal 32 week learning journey and critically evaluate ONE key change in your own professional practice in relation to either any ONE of the themes. Then share your plans/dreams for your future professional development or your future practice.  

For this task I chose to use Rolfe’s model of reflection and... Google Slides! (As per my other posts). 

My final post for Mindlab... at this stage. 
This whakatauki comes to mind... 
"Ehara taku toa, he takitahi, he toa takitini." My success should not be bestowed onto me alone, as it was not individual success but success of a collective.
Thank you to all those who have supported me on this journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Manaiakalani Teacher Only Day - Structured literacy for older struggling students - Betsy Sewell

  English is extremely complex:  - Our alphabet letters to sounds  - It's not one language it comes from many other languages and moulds...